- The Café
The café was where he saw her again, the place familiar to them both
a place expected but unwished, for ...
- The Hovel
His house was a hovel, a permanent reservoir of the scent of
cheap wine and wild berries chewed, the seeds ...
- My Golden
There is a woman currently in psychiatric ward number nineteen hun
dead and famished is her heart, her prostituted heart, ...
The winter breeze numbed his hunger but not the bullets
That lined the pocket hidden deep on his side all ...
- Memento Mori
The coconut trunk I left for dead has hollowed itself to
The rhythm of white ants, leaving a shell of ...
- The Poet Anonymous
There is magic in the pressurised air of the Udderground
Aground of wordly machinations where the magic happens
In way ...
- Drama in the Boondocks
I am no woman of the boondocks and yet now here I
Am bewildered owner of five hectares of agricultural
Here is a slender noose that runs down from neck to brassiere
Made of silk and cashmere and upon it ...
At the end of polite dinner conversation there is sometimes this
Appetitive where brutish behaviour manifests typically in coitus
- Sorry I Don’t Masturbate on Webcam for Boyfriend
Wistful, I was awake when the alarm went, and, I, watched
The two dots, blink, switched off after the first ...
- Le Prix du Wank
We were early inhabitants of Usenet, the Internet of chatty things
And because we were colonised and subdued by America ...
I used to think that the very first ray of light was a great
Mystery, an untold story that I ...
- The Ultimate Art
Under capitalist democracy there exists the deep anxiety
Of the artist who is never able to escape the role afforded
- Civilisation and Two Forms
The culmination of the various means of forced labour
Against the capitalist diktat of a great western civilisation
May take ...
- Seduction Fail
Please, if I sit before you and bare my legs perhaps
I am interested in something, and you must look, ...
- A Conversation with T. Merton
And as expected, the devil knew and came to practise
Non-violent resistance donning the badge of the pariah
Yet the ...
The breeze came with the footsteps of the enemy
Upon dry vegetation of the south-east, his head
And shoes burned ...
She wasn’t his type, a rather large homely woman, pulpy
On the cheeks and breasts and yet he decided to ...
There never seemed any closure to the broken strings
In his life, he knots the pieces together but his heart ...
- The Exile
No I never sold off, not in the silence of my sanctuary
I never turned away from my disgust of ...
Surely as I sit before you, man, do you know how
The apparatus of the cunt needs the tongue of ...
The screen glowed with the propaganda of the right
And never wrong in the comfort of their beliefs their
- Note to Woman
There is rarely the compassion of man amongst these
When a woman surrenders, abandons the fortress of her
Heart, of ...
- The Desert
There is rain tonight and the earth smells sweetly
Of a steam hot from deep the caves of Baclayon
- Six Laddish Days
Alright, I was wrong, they will bury him on Monday
Early in the morning they will walk that long distance
They will bury the dead tomorrow in the early morning
Before the sun wilts the purslane by the windows we
- Do You Chat?
“Do you chat?” he asked, and I said yes if he was
Noam Chomsky, and I am sure it is ...
- A Water Engine
There in a village above us is a machine that pumps
Like a heart, passing from here to there and ...
- A Coming of Age
It was as if the moon had come down upon this kindred
Not one but many, they were the pure ...
- Coffee in the Morning
How else could coffee ever be served but in this
Abundantly lavish fashion of cinnamon and honey
Coconut cream and ...
Shyly, the lady of the spheres uncurled her fingers
Patted the sopping earth with her hand
The pilgrims stopped at ...
- Meditation in the Outbreak of War
is the colour of
their skins and
their deserts weave
a billow of tears an
oasis of blood and
- Deplungerst Plundeterre (fatima ex machina) Withgreat trepidation I plunged themurky depthsmy first attemptturnedthe plunger insideout!butundeterred ...
- Asurablé, levita: Conversariandus Intimatus (fatima ex machina)tonightmy wife is backI am weak attalk ofherfaithlessness...
- Angeluciene Whandoor (fatima ex machina)
of course, I reallydidn’t knowhe was thisanimal,hewasdifferenthecared for my...
- Cardiodementia con Pulmonoputa (fatima ex machina)
you be my candito primero para menitomentis para denios para dismiso y cardiodementia con pulmonoputa, putahombre traughedios porque deniere mis ...
- Sicknesslickunstime (fatima ex machina)nowa sigha timefor in betweennessplease such sweetnesstonightTocatch toglimpse...
- Cipherstasy (fatima ex machina)Lightly moving flowingsoakingSo nice isn’t it socool to theskin where the linesaredrawn freely but ...
- Phallictant Flirt (fatima ex machina)fling my swineredgethat cuckaRushof blood to foregotoForegotdisbegot the memory of my ...
- Exhumandi Caro (fatima ex machina)the smogof humanitythe carclangofthewinddesecraplessesyour carcass skinyour hairthe city-fryaddsGuttural...
- Absentocalumny Love (fatima ex machina)
leave therest (of them)and I willwaiteachday warmedwithmy portion of...
- Sterlissimo Capturablese di CCTV (fatima ex machina)last night wasclear as daylightyour hands onthe cctvtimelapselapse lapse lapsingimaging the ...
- Skingerstrut (fatima ex machina)grinding skins on sorest edges of thyTeeth thy frightfullaugh thysly lousy strutlike the ...
- Stramuranteril Echombassboom (fatima ex machina)pawmeMerciless prick on mycoldLolled cheekchankeredand cankered...
- Carelessantumas Moi (fatima ex machina)
carelesscarelessantcul-de-sac fool-de-sac fool-de-sacfool-de-sacfool-de-sacfool-de-sac fool-de-sac fool-de-sacfool-de-sac fool-de-sacfor ...
- Sub Version (fatima ex machina)vile isSeething the long thingisHistrion ofhisBeingisHistancestors ...
- Petition for A Perpetual Motion Machine
It has been many
years, I am older
they say wiser but
I do not have the
answer to the ...
- Spoken To The Colonies
I do it in
the night upon
bedtime, in the
upon my womb, thereafter
my breasts, ...
- Meditation Before A Fire
My soul, my very
tired soul, you
are restless, you are
to and fro of
your anger, my
- The Cloud
it was time to get a new notebook computer, I thought
it was ten in the morning the Power Mac ...
- Asurablé, levita: Conversariandus Intimatus (fatima ex machina)